New Hours | Friday-Sunday 12:00p-6:00p

Dia Luna Arts

Dia Luna Arts is a multi-craft, one woman-owned, and nature-inspired business. Natural colors, sacred geometry, and herbal healing properties are a common place in Natalie Duran's art. She wildcrafts nature's gifts and turn them into her own creative design as a way of perpetuating love back to the world.  90% of the herbs used are straight from Natalie's garden, the other 10% is either ethically wildcrafted or locally sourced from Austin. From loose herbal incense to hand collected butterfly wings turned to jewelry, she strives to share her passion of sustainability and love for nature through art.

Shop Dia Luna Arts